2/3/13

1



Hello. My name is Nathaniel, and I am but a mediator here. 12 letters were sent to me- as part of an agreement- and I intend to transcribe them to fulfill my end of it. I have it on the best authority that what follows is completely true- or that those who wrote these letters believe them to be true. Whichever works best. These are in no particular order. The first is anonymous, and goes as follows:

I went to see the Tower squirm today. Lucy’s still trying to build her little cult up. I don’t know why.

I also don’t know why I’m playing a part in this scheme. I’m tired of people trying to hold off what can’t be stopped. I guess we all just need something to do.

I know this must sound really bitchy and whiny, and I don’t care. No one’s ever going to read this. Even if they do, so what?

God is dead. We live in his body. The Devil is too, and now there’s no point to anything.

Why am I even wasting my time on this? You know what, Carol? If you read this, don’t even put my name on the envelope. I have more important shit to do than sit here and moan and warn people about this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment