2/3/13

8



Robert’s, as follows:

I used to have a mission in life. I knew where I was headed, and I knew where I would be when I died.



I watched my Lord and Savior get eaten by the Quiet. And I know that all of humanity is lost, now. Everyone who ever existed was murdered, all at once.



Now there’s nothing but me, the city I used to use for transport, and ten thousand people scattered around it. It walls off and eats some of them, every so often. They’re just fuel for the machinery until it all winds down.



I was told that I had a part in the big picture. I thought I was going to do something big and important in the Ludus Deorum. But now I have a flock without an afterlife. Some of these poor souls weren’t even aware of the real gods.



I wander this place a lot of the time, waiting for it to eat me. It doesn’t, and I never know why.



There are a lot of suicides here. I wouldn’t be surprised if everyone ended up dead after a couple weeks more. None of us were prepared for this, so I hope this serves as a useful warning to whoever’s out there on the other side. Maybe you can prepare.



I’d suggest, to the servants out there, that you kill as many people as you can and help to spare them from this fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment