2/3/13

9



Jeremiah, as follows:



Was it the right choice, to walk through that door and not stay where the Earth was being torn apart? If we stayed, maybe we’d be dead now, and left in the hands of God. Or maybe we’d be in paradise.



I ran, and now I’m in Limbo. In hindsight, this was a classic temptation. Everyone has their own words for these things, but it’s clear that there are demons at work, and they’ve been dropping like flies.



We’ve been forsaken, because we chose to run from the end of the world. This place is a haven of false gods and black hearts. I’ve spoken to a man half my age who claims to be one of these demons. He called himself the master of none.



I feel as if I’m the only person in this madness who had a chance for salvation. But even here, I know my presence serves a purpose. Though they refuse to listen to me, I preach to them daily. And here the opportunity comes to me, to pass my words on to more people.



I ask you, if you’re faced with this same temptation, to not walk through that door. Let what will happen run its course. Trust your God and don’t run. Don’t be turned by the words of the misled and the false.

No comments:

Post a Comment