2/3/13

10



Carol. As follows:

I’m afraid there isn’t much time left. There’s a sort of distortion in the Empty City, a wound in its fabric, and it’s supposed to lead to another universe. If this works, Jack was telling the truth, and someone will be able to read this. And if it doesn’t, it doesn’t matter.



I wanted to make something big and comprehensive that would help people like us, but out of the people we could find who can write English, hardly anyone wrote anything and I’ve had to throw out a lot of these letters as useless or crazy. Some of them are blank, and others were perfect but disappeared. I don’t know how many letters I have left, or even how many I’ll have by the time I throw them all in.



I’m sorry I couldn’t get anything better together. People are dying, and I don’t have time to explain anything. I just hope whatever I have here can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment