2/3/13

11



I’ve been flipping through these at a leisurely pace and I’ve just come across a rather thick one from Lucy. These notes are very extensive-she may even have been onto something- but I’m afraid I can’t share them with you. It wouldn’t do to clutter the market on these things. The agreements I’ve made don’t require me to show you everything- good news for myself and my employer- and so the parts I’ll let you see go as follows:

My name is Lucy Grant. I have been working for the past month on providing a stable existence for humanity. This task is doomed to failure, but hopefully it will be of use to you.

The Fears should be constant across universes if the universes are inhabited by the same basic population. Therefore, if you can read this, you may be the target of a similar predicament.

The cause of recent events is not my concern, but I have been working on cataloging the remaining Fears. If your universe has an Archive, please forward the attached information to them.

I have attached descriptions of all surviving Fears. Because it is clear that the Earth is tied somehow to the existence of Fears, I have also done work on creating Fears. Despite several setbacks, I am close to a complete process. However, it will not be finished before the City has been destroyed completely, let alone before this letter is called to be finished.

Hopefully you will be able to improve on my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment