2/3/13

3



This one’s written by Samuel, and goes as follows:

I used to be hunted by the Convocation. They tracked me, wherever I tried to hide. Even in the wintertime, they’d sit in the empty trees and wait for me to come out.

There are a lot of victims here. All of us are aware of the Fears, or whatever we’re calling them now. I know some of them saw it happening, but I wasn’t there to see the Birdemic disappear.

There are a lot of us here, and barely any of us are participating. I’m pretty sure a lot of people don’t even want to be mentioned here. I’m going to explain what happened, in case someone who understands better doesn’t write one of these things.

Most of the Fears are dead, and the rest are dying. The people who watched it happen all say different things, but it wasn’t the Quiet. I don’t know how, but it seems dead, too.

The whole universe seems a lot weaker, now. Some of us are trying to take advantage of that and see if we can get a message across.

You’d think that a world without Fears would be nice. But the world needs them to exist. Once they were gone, everything fell apart, immediately.

I’ll let Professor Maxwell share his theories with you. I know he’s already sent in his letter. From what I hear, there isn’t much time, so I hope this isn’t too late.

Closing thoughts: If this happens to you, you’ll want to run. Don’t. Just head for whatever you think is safe ground. I don’t know if you have the same Fears over there, but if there are any newer ones, ones which seem to be created, they should last longer.

And don’t try to enter any dead domains.

No comments:

Post a Comment