2/3/13

2


This one comes from Sandy- a lovely name- and goes as follows:

I was five years old when I was marked. I knew that, when I got older, I would end up running from something big and scary. And ten years later, I started doing just that. From the gas station where I first saw him to the town square where he died, I saw him six times.

He never sent servants. I don’t know if that made me special. I had to hear about them from the others, when we all sat down and talked about it. It feels nice to do that.

He died reaching out for me. It wasn’t like he fell over, he just stopped. And then, woosh.

Sometimes I think he’s not dead and I’m afraid that he’s still after me. Lucy tells me to hold onto it, but I don’t want to.

I see the Master, sometimes. I don’t know why he calls himself that, but he says it’s a joke. I don’t think he’s one of them. He doesn’t do anything dangerous or scary, but he doesn’t feel natural.

Carol told me to write about life in the past couple weeks. So...

I met Lucy here, and I like her. Maybe I’m the only one who does. She and I go exploring, sometimes.

And there’s Robert. He’s always so strong. He goes exploring, too. A lot more than the rest of us. I don’t know what he’s trying to find.

I think we’re all trying to put everything behind us and enjoy life while it lasts. I think that, if someone reads this, that’s what they should take from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment